Olathe, Kansas; one of Kansas' fastest growing cities
- Over 122,000 friendly people
- 24th Fastest Growing Community in the U.S.
(populations over 100,000)! (US Census)
- 11th Most Desirable Place to Live (populations
over 100,000) in the Central U.S.
- Money Magazine.
- Quiet neighborhoods, strong family values, affordable homes
- Nationally-acclaimed schools and healthcare
- 20 miles from downtown Kansas City
- County seat of Johnson County–a county that ranks in the top two percent of counties in the nation for per capita personal income
- Full-service city with excellent police, fire, parks and recreation, library, water, sewer, and sanitation services
- One of the region's most dynamic business communities
- Low crime rates, abundant job opportunities, balanced tax base
- First Kansas community to become a "City of Character"
- Secure, friendly hometown feel with the amenities and convenience of a big city
- Great accessibility to Kansas City via Interstates 35 and 435, U.S. Highways 56 and 169, and state Highways K-7, K-10, and K-150
- Santa Fe and Burlington Northern main lines
- Near Johnson County Executive Airport and New Century AirCenter
- An easy 45-minute drive to Kansas City International Airport
Print copies of Olathe demographics and the Johnson County Advantage publications are available.
To request your copy of either publication or a
demographic packet, please email
Copyright © 2009 Olathe Chamber of Commerce