"Partnering with the Olathe Chamber of Commerce has been a key factor in the success of our business. The Chamber provides you the opportunity to grow your business. I don't know where we'd be without the Chamber there to support us and provide us the network to be successful."
Sir Speedy Printing and Marketing Services
Why partner with the Olathe Chamber of Commerce?
As the largest Chamber in Johnson County with more than 1,300 member businesses and organizations, the Olathe Chamber casts a wide net over the business community. That includes those in Olathe, and nearly as many throughout the Kansas City metropolitan region. Chamber members are voracious networkers, active in civic affairs and supporters of their business peers.
What benefits does the Chamber offer my business?
For pennies a day, the Olathe Chamber offers a staff and volunteer base with a laser-focus on your success. Here are just a few of the benefits:
- More than 150 networking events annually to grow your business base & develop contacts
- Leadership development opportunities to advance your skills and build your network
- Legislative advocacy of business to enhance your opportunity for success
- Economic development programs to bring significant opportunities for employment, grow B2B markets, increase the community tax base
- Convention & visitor programs to attract out of town citizens to our community and support our businesses
- Robust communications platform to keep you apprised of opportunities and news, connect with others and market your products and services