PROMOTE THE VOTE AT THE WORKPLACE
Your vote counts
more than ever.
More detailed information: where to vote, the issues & candidates www.VoteOlathe.org
"V.O.T.E" (Voting Outreach to Employees) Employer
An initiative of VoteOlathe
Your business can participate as a "V.O.T.E." Employer by encouraging your employees to vote. Make voter registration and advanced voting information available to all your employees.
The Chamber will provide "V.O.T.E." Employers with the opportunity to compete with fellow member businesses, prizes, and recognition on our web site and in other publications.
Charter V.O.T.E. Employers:
- Action International Business Coaching
- Adell Associates, Prepaid Legal Services, Inc.
- America's Computers
- Batteries PLUS
- Char MacCallum Real Estate Group
- Commercial Solutions
- Compass Financial Resources
- Denim Couture
- Dick's Sporting Goods
- El Centro
- Farmers Insurance - HelpPoint & ServicePoint Centers
- First National Bank of Johnson County
- First National Bank of Olathe
- Hannah & Oltjen
- Johnson County Magazines
- KVC, Behavioral Health Care
- Manning Construction Company
- Maurer Tire Co/Goodyear
- McGilley and Frye Mortuary and Crematory Service
- Metcalf Bank
- MidAmerica Nazarene University
- Nab Chiropractic
- National Association of Intercollegiate Athletes (NAIA)
- Norton, Hubbard, Ruzicka & Kreamer, L.C.
- City of Olathe
- Olathe Chamber of Commerce
- Olathe District Schools
- Olathe Medical Center
- The Olathe News
- Penwell - Gabel Funeral Home and Crematory
- Rhoades Family Dentistry
- Riffe Construction
- Ruf Strategic Solutions
- Schlagel Gordon & Damore LLC
- Seaton Van Lines
- Security Savings Bank
- Something Different Video
- Systems Material Handling
- Trend Plastics
- TLC for Children and Families Inc.
In the wake of September 11, participation in our democracy is more important than ever. We are reminded of the significance of voting for those who represent us at all levels of government.
More detailed information: where to vote, the issues & candidates