Buddy Rogers & Family Playhouse
500 E. Loula
- Named after historic Olathe’s native film star, Buddy Rogers, this historic church converted into a theater, is home to the Olathe Community Theatre Association. Six live theatrical productions each season range from progressive, first-run fare to standard classics, including one musical.
Chestnut Fine Arts Center
234 N. Chestnut
- A music and drama studio and home to the well-known Dickens Carolers. Musicals and plays performed year round.
Downtown Outdoor Sculpture Exhibit
Throughout downtown Olathe
- A display of sculpture created by diverse artists rotates in a number of downtown locations with new pieces introduced each year. Presented by the Olathe Public Art and Culture Commission. For locations, drop by the Olathe Chamber of Commerce.
MidAmerica Nazarene University Bell Cultural Events Center
2000 Pioneer Blvd.
- An acoustically-engineered masterpiece. The 541-seat Mabee Performing Arts Hall boasts the very best in sound environment.
- Home to the Fountain City Brass Band, Kansas City’s award-winning, home-town brass band and 2007 & 2008 North American Brass Band Champions.
- Concerts and performances year-round.
Olathe Veterans Memorial Park
1100 Kansas City Rd
- This four-acre park memorializes the men and women who served their country in the armed services. It features a walking path, memorial bricks with veterans’ names, tiles, benches, the Stanley T. Adams Memorial, honoring a hometown hero, and the new Four Chaplains Memorial.